The website www.iricom.es/prognostictools/agamenon is owned and operated by IRICOM S.L. with company number B74005687 and registered office Pol. Argame C/Peña Manteca Parcela G13. 33163, Argame, Asturias (Spain).
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable living person. When collecting and using personal data, our policy is to be transparent about why and how we process personal data.
Agamenon is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Agamenon may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We collect your contact information for be able to correctly process contact requests.
How long we keep the information
We retain the personal data processed by us in a live environment for as long as is considered necessary for the purpose(s) for which it was collected.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Individuals have certain rights over their personal data and we are responsible for fulfilling these rights as follows:
- Individuals may request access to their personal data held by Agamenon.
- Individuals may request us to rectify personal data submitted to us or, where appropriate, contact us via the relevant website registration page or by amending the personal details held on relevant applications with which they registered.
- Individuals may request that we erase their personal data.
- Where we process personal data based on consent, individuals may withdraw their consent at any time by contacting us or clicking on the unsubscribe link in an email received from us.
- Individuals may have other rights to restrict or object to our processing of personal data and the right to data portability.
- Individuals may request information about, or human intervention into, any automated data processing that we may undertake.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please send an email to the Data Protection Contact at email@example.com.